Arriving King George Dock, Hull, on the 2nd
Built in 1929 by Friedr. Krupp Germaniawerft, A.G. at Kiel as the yacht
Renamed "Vixen" and converted in 1947 she held this name until 1950
becomimg "Orion" once more. Renamed "Argonaut" in 1964.
Owners: Aegean Special Cruises S.A., managed by
Epirotiki Lines S.A.
4,007 GRT, Piraeus registered.
Departing King George Dock, Hull, on the 2nd